PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FRAMEWORKS
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FRAMEWORKS
A Professional Services Framework providing additional project support to clients using their successful construction frameworks.
Benefits of the Professional Services Framework:
- Unrestricted limit on value of works that can be appointed through the framework
- Designed for the public sector by public sector organisations who understand the needs of their peers
- Rapid access to market leading multi-disciplinary consultants through OJEU compliant procurement
- Trusted suppliers, forming successful, long term relationships
- No fee – the client pays no direct fee to the NWCH to use the framework
- Highly experienced consultant partners, with a depth of resource and expertise
- Challenging social value targets that can be tailored to your project
- End-to-end support with a fully managed and quality assured process
- A collaborative approach from consultant partners, committed to working together for the benefit of the framework’s users
A PROVEN TRACK RECORD
704 social value hours banked
£1.05m Commission Total
Part of the Integrated Commissioning Framework (ICF) family of consultancy frameworks, the Professional Services Framework (PSF) is a public sector driven, collaborative and efficient procurement vehicle.
Our team of framework managers has helped clients to deliver in excess of £2 billion building work since 2009, and we are experts in this way of working. But it is much more than that – it builds on the collective strength of the local authorities who’ve established it, and the appointed consultant partners, creating a place where like-minded organisations come together to create long term relationship with shared objectives and common core values – in the ethos of the North West Construction Hub (NWCH).
What is the Professional Services Framework?
The Professional Services Framework will provide all consultancy services to major projects utilising the established Two Stage Open Book process and will also enable public authorities to gain access to professional Property Asset Consultancy services and resources.
The framework aims to bring together the whole project team and all the relevant pre-construction information at an earlier stage, leading to greater cost and time certainty and a superior quality project.
There are two main functions of the new Professional Services Framework ;
- to deliver Major Property Consultancy services
- to deliver all aspects of Property Asset Management
The Quality & Price criteria for commissions going through this framework are 70% Quality, 30% price.
The Professional Services Framework complements the existing construction framework NWCH by offering suitable multi-disciplinary consultant services.
Use the framework to Develop and Construct.
The contractor provides design services, including Contractor Designed Portions, during the pre-construction stage before satisfying requirements and being awarded as a works contract. In this instance, the commissioning organisation will usually retain a Project & Cost Manager and appropriate design guardians.
Who can use the framework?
The Professional Services Framework will be open to all public sector organisations in the following areas;
UKD – North West England – Cumbria, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire & Merseyside
UKG – West Midlands – Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire and West Midlands
To view the full OJEU notice, please see our Downloads section below.
The three consultants we work with on this framework are:
OJEU Notice (PDF)
Service Offer (PDF)